Lessons from a Sheep Dog by Phillip Keller
In this classic, modern-day parable about a man and his transforming love for his dog, Lass, bestselling author Phillip Keller paints a vivid picture of God’s love for the unlovable.
For discussion Wednesday 27 April at 4pm on Zoom.
The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
An inspiring story and a timeless classic, Corrie ten Boom recounts how her family hid Jewish families from the Nazis during the second World War before they were trapped and arrested by the authorities. Could God be in this situation?
For discussion on Wednesday 25 May at 4pm on Zoom.
Books we have read in the past
- Where the River Begins by Patricia St John (November 2021)
- Cuthbert of Farne by Katharine Tiernan (October 2021)
- Gossip from the Forest by Sara Maitland (September 2021)
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (July 2021)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (June 2021)
- The Snow Goose and The Small Miracle (two short stories in one book) – Paul Gallico (May 2021)
- Mister God, This is Anna: The True Story of a Very Special Friendship by Fynn (April 2021)
- Chasing the Dragon by Jackie Pullinger (April 2021)
- Wilding by Isabella Tree (March 2021)
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (March 2021)
- A Walk In The Woods by Bill Bryson (February 2021)
- Moominland Midwinter by Tovge Jansson (February 2021)